Saturday, July 31, 2004

The pinky's on the wheel and the elbow's shiftin gear...

I overdid myself this week.

Somehow, i was able to do the following things at the SAME time yesterday:

1. Drive like hell towards my next meeting.

2. Chomp on my lunch... a Jollibee Champ or Sip my Diet Coke (yes, Champ and Diet Coke is a very nice combination)

3. Talk to someone on the phone

4. Text someone on the other phone

5. Fix my Tie

6. ...and dodge countless near-fatal collissions with suicidal jeepneys, arrogant buses and your typical bastard drivers in edsa...

Until now im still not so sure how i did it. :)
_____________________

In other news, Ateneo pulled off yet another feat of sheer chamba with LA finishing off Adamson with a helluva 3-pointer at 2 secs left. Lucky bastards.

And yeah, Chinee looks better each game :)

1 comment:

jactinglim said...

Man, I wish I could do that LOL or at least actually SEE you do that :))

Hope to chat with you again ;)